Monday, June 4, 2012

Layering


I wore the ripple dress under a shirt for a night out to celebrate my boy and a friend's birthday. It was my first time wearing the dress and before experimenting with layering, I wasn't feeling quite confident to take it out because of its rather tight fit. Now that I've played around with layering, I'm absolutely loving this dress and can't wait to take the same design out in black out too. I'm thinking of layering crop singlets over that black piece and I think I've got just the right piece in my closet for that. 

I hope this post has given you some ideas on layering. Try putting shirts, cropped singlets or sleeveless blouses over dresses for a different look! :) 

xoxo,jeneen

(Massimo Dutti silk shirt, Pink Flare Ripple dress, Pedder Red wedges, YSL ring, Tocco Tenero Beappe bag

No comments:

Post a Comment