Saturday, December 3, 2011

PF's Style Crush: Poppy Delevigne

This month (I'm a few days late for November, sorry!! Been just so busy!!), I'm totally girl crushing on Poppy Delevigne and her chic street style. Love it that she's not afraid to mix up styles from pretty to punky, and that she always looks so effortless! 

As usual, here are images for you to pore over and be inspired!


















Here's some tidbits that I found online from her interview with Cosmopolitan UK.

How long does it take you to put an outfit together in the mornings? 


It depends on my mood that day, some times I can be really indecisive and be one of those people who tries on everything and throws clothes around the room. Then sometimes I’ll wake up and know what I want to put on.

Do you have one fail safe outfit? 


Probably leather leggings, a Topshop jumper or tee of some sort and an Alexander Wang leather jacket. Topshop is the best, I don’t know how I’d live without it. Most of my clothes are from there.

Where else do you shop?


I love Mango, I always seem to find something in there. Oasis I like a lot and Zara although I prefer H&M, especially the designer collaborations. I wanted every piece of the Matthew Williamson collection. I loved the Stella one too, I queued up for it!

What words sum up your personal style?


I would probably say very eclectic because I usually dress to suit my mood. One day a week I want to be all rock and roll, another day it’s girlie and hippie or boho.

Have a lovely week ahead everyone!

XOXO,
Jeneen


No comments:

Post a Comment