Monday, February 13, 2012

New York Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2012-2013 Part I

It's Day 4 of New York Fashion Week and although being so far away from the action, I am feeling fully immersed (almost!) in the revelry, thanks to social media platforms: Twitter, Instagram, Flipboard and Facebook. Sitting myself down in front of my laptop this evening and trawling through various fashion websites to view, or rather, drool over the various show collections, these are some of my favourite looks below. 

I am so very amazed by all the different fabrics, materials, mix of colours, and hairstyles, shoes, make-up etc. that completes a whole look. Mind-blowing! 

Prabal Gurung






Rebecca Minkoff








Alexander Wang






Jason Wu







Rachel Zoe








Helmut Lang






DKNY






Herve Leger












Diane Von Furstenberg















Zac Posen

The gowns are amazing! I love the hair and make-up on the models, and the lovely Coco Rocha who walked exclusively for Posen this season.









To-die-for! (gown+Coco Rocha)


Derek Lam










Victoria Beckham







Cushnie Et Ochs





Kate Spade




On the sides, how cute is this picture of David Beckham and daughter, Harper arriving at Victoria's show!



No comments:

Post a Comment